The A Cadetship is a something that Beresfords believe is one of the best ways to start your career in the wealth management industry. As a Cadet, you have an opportunity to combine your university studies with practical and relevant work experience, and there is no better place to start your career than at Beresfords.
As a Cadet, you will have the chance to get an exposure to a broad range of clients and services including financial planning, portfolio administration and advice, property, mortgage broking, personal insurances & risk management and self-managed superannuation.
The benefits we offer include:
- Work with other young and energetic team members in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere;
- A high-performance culture in which promotion is based on integrity, loyalty and individual performance;
- A good social environment with team building activities; social evenings, Christmas and end of financial year celebrations;
Our culture is one of high performance, with promotions based on individual performance rather than a period of service.
At Beresfords, our philosophies are:
- To work in a fun and friendly environment as a team with committed and professional staff dedicated to clients who value long term relationships with high trust and high respect
- To reward staff for effort, commitment, loyalty and for exceeding company and client expectations
- To act in good faith to all stakeholders at any point in time
- To uphold the highest level of integrity and standards for a business
- To enhance the quality of life for all those who are in contact with Beresfords
At Beresfords, we acknowledge that our work determines the quality of our clients future. Their needs, their wants, and their dreams are entrusted to us. As such, to be considered for a role with Beresfords, you must be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and genuine desire to help people achieve financial security. Equally a passion to pursue a career in wealth management is a must. Excellent academic results are a good start, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm and energy throughout your application. Other criteria are:
- High level of time management skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A commitment to achieving goals
- Great communication skills
- A focus on providing excellent service
To find out more about applying for a position as a Cadet with Beresfords please click here.